Monday, May 5, 2014




Happiness is a decision, I’ve realized. Not a result of external circumstances.

"The best way to kill yourself is to doubt yourself." I said.  

The only thing standing between where you are and where you want to be is
YOU. Everything else is an excuse.

Most people who are in denial are in denial that they’re in denial. 
 

Elizabeth Gilbert, I found my word. Cinesapien!  

This year, I pray for happiness one way or another. Either people learn to
drive well, or we learn to drive like them. Either prices of everything drop or
we become rich! Either the world gets rid of corruption or we find it in
ourselves to become corrupt. 


The next time someone asks me "What’s new?" I might just say, "Various improvements and
bug fixes!"  

Living your life is like directing a film. You want to control every frame but
so much depends on your cast and crew and every tiny decision you make.

A short sighted person exploits his friends. 

I want to be surrounded by people who want to do something new. Something
exciting. Who see the world differently. They never tire. Never give up. They
never feel too lazy to change the world. The ones who never say, “This is the
way it’s always been.” Or “Nothing changes.” And I know I’m already in the
company of some of these lovely people. So then… Who else is with me?




3 comments :